Corcoran Parker has a Transit insurance in place with Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFS Licence No. 232507.
The Insured: Corcoran Parker Pty Ltd T/as Corcoran Parker and Nominated Livestock Owners As Declared
Other Interested Parties: Interested Parties/Clients as pre agreed via Corcoran Parker – Client Detail Form
All Livestock you purchase and sell via our organisation will be covered automatically if you have previously selected Automatic cover for Transit Insurance.
If you haven’t automatically “opted in” for this cover please contact our office to discuss coverage and costs to take up this opportunity.
Summary of Cover
Livestock is covered for accidental loss during transit, which commences from mustering to fall of hammer or at the actual time of delivery as a contract may require. Cover also applied to stock being moved from paddock to paddock for agistment etc.
- NIL excess applies to all claims
- $250,000 any one conveyance moved by Road/Air & Sea anywhere in Australia
- death, physical injury or slaughter for humane reasons
- death, physical injury or slaughter due to an uncontrollable (berserk) Animal
- theft, pilferage and non-delivery
- death, physical injury during loading and unloading
The policy also includes Additional Benefits. Following a claim, cover is also extended to include:
- in the case of injury, the cost of agisting to bring these Animals back to their condition prior to the loss or the agreed depreciation in value if they are sold as injured Livestock
- the cost of mustering your Livestock up to a limit of 25% of the Sum Insured involved
- clean up and disposal costs up to a limit of $50,000
- commercial stud livestock up to a limit any one Animal of $20,000 (Different rate)
There is a requirement that Livestock are “fit for load” and a warranty will be required from the owner of the stock that they are in sound physical condition prior to loading.
Any claims or incidents need to be reported to your Stock Agent or another Staff representative at Corcoran Parker as soon as you become aware of a loss.
Details regarding the incident will be recorded and clients will be advised if any further information is required. Any large loss or claim involving a road accident or theft may require a separate claim form to be completed. (attached)
Each and every claim subject to retention of and production of where required, documentary evidence in support thereof.
Our advice to you will be general only and does not take into account your personal needs, objectives or financial situation. You should consider the Policy Wording (PDS) before making a decision about whether to acquire the product.
In arranging transit insurance on your behalf Corcoran Parker may receive an administration fee for the placement and management of claims.